MOMS Club® Westchase Code of Conduct
- Members of the MOMS Club® must treat each other with courtesy and respect.
- The MOMS Club® does NOT tolerate the use of foul language.
- Members shall not misuse the MOMS Club® roster or its contents (email addresses, street addresses, phone numbers, etc.) as set forth in the Bylaws.
- Any concerns or questions regarding a MOMS Club® bylaw, member, etc. should be directed to an Executive Board Member and/or to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Responses to emails regarding chapter business should be made only to the email@example.com email address.
- Parents are responsible for their children’s behavior at all times. Hitting, biting, pushing and other physically violent behavior must be dealt with immediately by that child’s parent. It is NOT an option to allow that behavior to continue.
- If a child’s behavior is persistently physically violent or dangerous, then that child will be asked to refrain from participation in MOMS Club® activities.
- Should a child’s physically violent behavior continue when the child returns to activities, the child may be removed from MOMS Club® until his/her behavior has improved to where they can safely interact with other children.
- If you, your child or a member of your family is sick (i.e. green or colored runny nose, vomiting, persistent cough, etc.), please refrain from attending any MOMS Club® activity for the health safety of the other members and their children.
- Activities planned for MOMS Club® are only allowed for MOMS Club® members. The MOM must accompany her child(ren) to all events.
- If a member violates the Code of Conduct for the MOMS Club® of Westchase, their membership can and will be terminated
- The MOMS Club® is here to support at-home mothers and their children. We support all mothers and recognize that there are many different parenting styles and personalities in our Club. To ensure the comfort of MOMS from all economic and cultural backgrounds we ask that all members follow these Behavior Guidelines. In the unfortunate event that these Behavior Guidelines are not followed, the witnessing party shall contact the Executive Board and will discuss the issue(s) with the member(s) involved. The Executive Board has the authority to impose the following penalties:
- First Offense – a verbal warning.
- Second Offense – a written warning.
- Third Offense within one calendar year – Review by the Executive Board. The member will be allowed the opportunity to state her case before the Executive Board. If deemed appropriate, the Executive Board will revoke her MOMS Club® membership and forfeit her dues.
By signing the MOMS Club® Westchase Membership Form, I acknowledge that I have read, and agree to abide by the terms of this MOMS Club® Westchase Code of Conduct.